Beaumont Music Ltd Guarantee
Thank you for choosing a Beaumont instrument, we hope you thoroughly enjoy it. In the unlikely event that your Beaumont Music Ltd instrument needs servicing under the terms of the guarantee, please contact Beaumont Music Ltd directly.
Beaumont Music Ltd guarantees that Beaumont instruments are free from defects in material and workmanship as outlined below. Under the terms of this guarantee and subject to the condition and limitations below, Beaumont Music Ltd will (at Beaumont Music Ltd’s discretion) repair or replace any faulty instrument (or any part(s)) without any charge for parts or labour. Beaumont Music Ltd reserves the right to replace a product with that of a similar kind and/or value and condition, where a model has been discontinued or is deemed uneconomical to repair.
This guarantee does not cover any damage to this product that results from accident, abuse, misuse, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair or modification.
Conditions and Limitations:
- The original invoice or sales receipt (showing date of purchase and dealer’s name (if applicable) MUST accompany the instrument, along with a statement detailing the fault. In the absence of this clear proof of purchase, Beaumont Music Ltd reserve the right to refuse to provide free of charge service and the product may be returned at the customer’s expense.
- This guarantee covers Beaumont instruments for parts and labour one year from the date of original purchase, with parts only for two further years (labour costs will be charged at the current hourly rate during this period). Faults in materials or manufacture within the first year must be reported within 30 days of being identified.
- Periodic maintenance and repair, or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, are excluded from this guarantee. The guarantee covers silver-plating, pads, felts, corks and lacquer for the first year only.
- Modification or alteration of the instrument or serial number without the prior consent of Beaumont Music Ltd will invalidate the guarantee.
- The following are excluded from the guarantee:
Damage occurring due to:
- Repairs carried out by the customer themselves or by an unauthorised third party. Mishandling and/or inadequate packaging of the instrument resulting in damage to the instrument in transit from the customer. Defective instruments must be returned via pre-paid carriage and fully insured. The customer is responsible for ensuring safe delivery of the instrument when returning the product for repair
- Misuse, including but not limited to failure to use the product for its normal purpose or in accordance with Beaumont Music Ltd’s instructions on proper use, maintenance and storage (including improper cleaning);
- Accidents, lightning, water, fire, improper ventilation, or any cause beyond Beaumont Music Ltd’s control.
- All claims under this guarantee must be referred to Beaumont Music Ltd for assessment. Any work not undertaken or pre-approved in writing by Beaumont Music Ltd will invalidate the guarantee. The decision to repair or replace a defective instrument shall be at the sole discretion of Beaumont Music Ltd.
- Beaumont Music Ltd may not be held responsible for any losses or damages, whether direct, consequential or otherwise, save for the repair or replacement of the product.
- Should a claim be made under this guarantee that Beaumont Music Ltd deem not to be due to faulty materials or manufacture Beaumont Music Ltd reserve the right to charge the customer for return carriage, parts and labour at the current hourly rate and list price respectively.
- This guarantee does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights